Knowledgebase article 161
Clear the Tomcat Cache files (Delete Tomcat Cache)
Apache Tomcat will automatically create cache files for every page it serves. Sometimes it is necessary (especially after upgrading eHD) to delete this cache. Once deleted, Tomcat will automatically rebuild the cache files.
Note: Deleting the tomcat cache does not erase any data, these are only temporary files.
To delete the Tomcat cache:
1) Stop the Tomcat service. This is named GLtomcat6 by default, but might be named Tomcat6 or Apache Tomcat.
2) Delete the folder named "Catalina" in your work folder. The default location for this folder is:
C:\program files\grouplink\everything helpdesk\tomcat\work
3) Start the Tomcat service. The work folder will automatically be recreated.
1) Stop the Tomcat service. This can be done (by default) at the terminal with the command:
service GLtomcat6 stop
2) Delete the contents of the directory named "Catalina" in your work directory. The default path is:
3) Start the Tomcat service. This can be done (by default) at the terminal with the command:
service GLtomcat6 start
- eHD Standard Support
- Nov 25, 2014